About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

my RENTAS DESA.. (cross country)

I set my alarm at 6.15am last night so that I COULD be early.. But when it rang I switched it off!.. I WAS LATE! arrrrrr…. I woke up 6.50am! so sad..

dad fetched hazel and I to TAMAN GELORA. tones of cars there so hazel and I had to walk..

I took my attendance and was ready to RUN! LOL..

Joyeen came but when back later.. HOW SAD! but at least KYE LIE ran together! Darsinee had st.john so she can't make it.. =(

anyways I got my friends with me.. I ran with Chalani.. we planned to not run at first.. we jogged.. we slowly jogged our way to the first and second check point..

we slowly cut and cut more homo sapiens! =) so happy..

wasn't allowed to bring MP4 but what the hell so we jogged with ear phones stuck into our ear lobes.. =)

anyways we jogged, ran for a while, and jogged back again.. GOSH!

I was like CHALANI u can do it! faster.. LOL!

at last Giam came and I ran with all my might! =/ sorry CHALZ. I ran with bahiyah~ lol.. we were screaming in PAIN but yet I shouted " GO OLSON!!!!!"

yay.. we went together to our 3rd check point but she gave up and started walking.. PITY her.. I ran alone.. ran to the last CHECK point! all the way I was telling myself.. UR PRINCE CARMING IS WAITING FOR U AT THE FINISH LINE! FAST!!! lol.. I was panting heavily! so I slowed down a bit but I can't! my heart is POUNDING like a hammer!!!!!

I ran and ran and ran!!! till' I reached the FINISH LINE I shouted! yay~~!!! OLSON! go OLSON!!!!!! =D I was so happy but my eyes are blacking out so I went to the stage and cooled myself down.. gosh I tot I was going to drop dead! I was calling SONIA, EVELYN and whoever to give me CPR.. LOL! I tot I was mad! I'm a mad psycho! LOL

anyways.. when I got to the finish line it was around 9.00am??? so I waited and WAITED for any of my friends to reach! gosh.. they're slow! LOL! so I waited patiently and being more PATIENT.. until I saw CHALZ it was 9++ already.. GOSH!!!

we sat and chat.. we rested.. took pictures (which is not with me.. LOL) and sharing thoughts until the time came for us to hear the results! wow.. HOMO SAPIENS can really be SLOW! lol..

we waited until 10.30++ for the results.. my ass was aching from sitting THAT long doing nothing but to exercise my mouth.. LOL!

ok ok.. sorry for keeping u waiting from the results.. the teacher when up the stage and announced which BITCHES got number one or what ever number they got.. and medals were FAKE so I don't think its worth it! LOL. while the crowd was cheering and boo-ing I was listening to my MP4 until a bunch of humans beside me and stood up and screamed! I looked and saw it was JUST a tiny frog.. GOSH! thank MARINA for shoo-ing it away.. LOL! then.. time for the announcement of which houses is the winner! they started with the last which is CRAVEN!!! (*evil laughs to En. AZIDIN* he kept saying CRAVEN would win and always boo-ed olson! that idiot!!!! see who's laughing now!??!?! =P)

anyways.. third place was SCHLEMAN!

*drums rolling..* the first place is either REA or OLSON.. wana know???? the winner is………… OLSON like of course!!!!! *evil laughs!* I love OLSON!!! wow.. I feel so happy.. more than 10 points were MINE! muahahahahahahahaha! I feel so proud.. I didn't waster my breath shouting and cheering for OLSON at all! its worth it.. NOW the final champion would be our SPORTS DAY! I can't wait!!

*crosses fingers*! OLSON u can do it!!!! =D


 

love.. Hannah…..

PS: I finished one of my novels already! currently starting with 'if you could see me now..'