About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

so ‘malu!’

=) today is all full with shamefulness! so sad.. LOL

#1 .. I went to the stadium for my shot put rite? yea.. I didn't get to top 8! so sad! but I was happy that I could throw it further than the minimum point.. the min. point is 5++ meters. so far!!!

#2.. I misunderstood 'him'! he's evil! don't know how to read a girl's heart! shit head!!!!

#3.. after Bio tuition today, my mum told me she'd be late a bit. so I had to wait.. then while I was waiting I saw a car exactly same like my mum's! so I told teacher (quite loudly though) "teacher I go first kay? bye~" so I started walking towards the car. then all of a sudden a guy walked beside me towards the car too! I as like.. 2 person walking towards one car.. hmmm~ I told myself I could not been mistaken so I continued walking till I got closer to the car that I could see the car plate number to RE-CHECK. OOPPPPSSSSSS! it isn't my car!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!! I was speechless.. I walked so far just to find out it isn't my car! *duno where to hide my face* so I had to turn back and face the crowd.. teacher just HAD to say it loudly "eh! why turn back wan? wrong car ar?" lol!!! she's evil!!!!! i heard giggles and all I could do is to say yes and laugh as well.. but its so humiliating! GOSH! help!!!!!!

*sigh* I don't know what is wrong with my day today! my horoscope says that my 'relationship' with him will get more intimate and closer! I don't feel it!!!!! argh~


 

PS: I love no one! actually I do! it's you, yummy dummy!!!!!!

sad little (oopppsss its big) hannah~