About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, February 6, 2009

my meaning of “I’m fine”

I'm fine la.. Really! I am..! LOL! *I guess u guys figured out that I'm OBVIOUSLY NOT!* I don't really know what is bothering me! =(

Sad! Sad! Depressed! =(

I think it is either because of stress (too much things to do and to finish up) or because of HIM...

a lot of teachers aren't happy teaching our class. ARE WE THAT
bad? ha-ha. I think
if the teachers are good we WOULD really pay attention, but if they are just mumbling their way through periods then why IN A BLUE MOON would I even care about what they say?!?! like of course not right? SHIT HEADS! and now I have to finish a bunch of home works! I know I know.. I am lazy. Didn't finish up THAT time so now got A LOT! lol..but I really HATE teachers giving a bunch of work when I don't F**KING understand!! *sigh* and now there is a test next week! gosh! so FAST! my LORD.. I really have to TRY and finish up my work and start READING! I'm stressing! can u F**KING believe it!? I have never stressed in MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE about studies! argh…. why NOW!!?!??!?!? I dun wana have WHITE HAIR! I'm TOO young to have 'em! WAY TOO YOUNG! maybe I just have to stay calm.. and then..? errr.. *blurr*

so whatever! now let me share with you my ANOTHER stress! ha-ha.. it's about this guy! thanks SERENE for blabbering it out before I did! ha-ha! if I describe him to u.. IT'S A 100% RISK because I am F**KING sure you'll know him! so all I can do now is just to share what I feel bout him! like duhh I have feelings for this dude.. I didn't know, it JUST happened! it just came! I knew him NOT THAT LONG! we chatted! we laughed! we hang out! in some way, I think he IS charming (as in very caring, gentleman type la!!!!). I don't care bout the looks! I know I keep spying on hot dudes but I just admire them doesn't mean I HAVE to date them! i'm not like other humans that only WANTS their appearance! I know It's the first thing I see but being in love for me is within my heart! I have to feel there is a connection! a spark! laugh all u want if u see me dating an ugly dude! but if u look inside his heart, he rules my HEART! haha.. *sigh* but this dude that I'm so called having a crush on is seriously liking other humans! other HOMOSEPIANS that are WAYYYY more PURRRRFECCCCTOOO than yours truly here! so what am I compared to her?!?!? =( so I'm now hanging on the wall between continue crushing on him and confess or just close an eye and think that I've never liked him! he has some bad habits that are being RUDE when he is angry! but I think 97.25% of the HOMOSEPIANS on this planet does that too right! haha.. I'm the lucky 2.75% that doesn't! hahaha.. and I guess that is one of the bad habits he has! I'm not sure what other bad habits he has.. that's why! I don't even know him YET! argh.. never mind! I can be his friend for now and maybe, one lucky day, he'll confess? haha.. can't wait for that one lucky day! =)

okay okay! I got to go! HOMEWORK awaits their MASTER! muahahahahahaha~ ciao my beloveds.. =D