About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY open house in my place?

happy CNY everyone! sorry for the late wish!

=) I didn't ask any of my friends to come over so dun worry.. u were not left out! my sisters did.. so I just JOINED! haha..

most of the time is me sitting in the corner looking at everyone.. I wasn't actually suppose to be in the crowd! I hate CROWDS in my house! so NOISY! so I slept and later just poked a nose and check out the FUN! all gamblers! haha.. as usual! many COUPLES! except me! SINGLICIOUS babe here! haha.. =) so practically I had a very OK day..

PS: sorry no pics.. =) bb~