About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

my week of tests!

yes! I meant tests! my first form 4 tests! scary? actually it was suppose to be easy but u know me.. =D oops~

first of all I'd flunk my add math. it is hard since my tuition didn't help much and that my school teacher sucks! my school teacher went one whole round around the bush and it totally makes my head spin so I'm flunking add math and I am seriously smiling! ha-ha. can u believe it?

biology was okay.. but history Is the question! I maybe flunking it too! yay! I'm flunking two subjects! seriously??!! it is my FIRST test.. can I be any serious!?

if my parents' finds out, i maybe half dead and u might end up seeing me in the hospital~ lol. if I drop class I could actually laugh too! I dun wana be in first class! I cant stand the first class! it is.. scary! I cant eat in class. I cant hug my best friends since I dun really have a connection with the first class. =P

PS: I'm having Physics and Chemistry and MODERN MATHS.. sap sap water, maybe?! lol..