About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

random..

hallo~ sorry haven't been updating my blog.. I was busy with exam and now its finally OVER! muah~ but now the results are dropping down.. feel so useless.. argh! and being in first class aint easy because they'd compare and compare.. ARGH! if I drop it wud be a miracle.. LOL! I'm waiting for add maths, sejarah, bm! stupid teachers are taking AGES to mark the bloody papers! lol.. I'm having SUKANTARA tomolo~ aiks.. hope I will do my best! =D love, Hannah