About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

oh my dear mummy,

sometimes my mum can be really fierce and all the mum-character but she is very funny! haha.. u know what happened just now!?!?! ok.. I'm having my shot put tomolo rite? so I have to let her sign my 'surat kebenaran' so her IC number was required too! I forgot so I asked her la.. but she told me no! "im not telling u anymore, I told you to remember it or at least list it in your handphone" so I begged her to tell but she wouldn't so I stood up and say " never mind u have ur IC in your purse rite? and ar.. its like u remember my IC number! ish.." and she shot me with "sure I remember la.." then I shoot back and say while going to her bedside and wrote down her number "hit me!" but no response! I looked at her noticing that she was pulling out her handphone! LOL! and laughed at her and she laughed back and started hitting me saying "at least I list it in my handphone! unlike u.." hahahahaha! my mother! she's very funny at times.. ish! can't live without her!

PS: love u mummy! and my IC number is 930729-**-****! hahaha.. remember that! muah…