About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, February 6, 2009

a little YAY! a lot of boo…?

hello.

I actually finished MOST of my home works already! just left a few more to go.

felt the weight just flew off my shoulders when I hand it to the teachers!

I feel more organized! I can finally smile without worrying so much of what to do later. =)

yay to that!

today I let my bio teacher pricked my finger as a donation to my experiment! we were suppose to suppose to look through the microscope and VOILA my blood cells!

sad case, I can't see a thing. LOL!

and when the teacher pricked my finger, it hurt so much! it hurts!!!!! OUCH!

but now only I realize that it doesn't hurt as long as my heart will ever do.

my finger hurt for a while then it was okay already, but my heart, it will hurt forevermore!

my friends are leaving for boarding school! I hugged one of them today before I went back. I feel so sad.

I can see her holding back the tears. she wasn't here in our school for long, just last year she moved to our school!

she's moving to this boarding school just a few minutes away from my house, yet it felt so far!

even if it was near my house, I don't think I'm allowed to go in and see her! ='(

and today I saw him! was really trying my best to avoid him but he was THERE, he saw me, I feel so dumb avoiding him.

he did nothing wrong! maybe it is just me! argh! I feel so annoyed! he's everywhere! don't care! don't talk bout him! just be friends!

another sad thing that is about to happen is to eat dinner with my aunt and uncle later in MEXICA, and they are leaving tomorrow! so sad..

they wont be here for, GOD knows how long! *sigh* I'll really miss them! =)

I think this is mostly why I boo-ed myself!

I realize now that I LOVE to boo myself when I cry, sad,angry..etc

don't care la! I don't wana F**king care! just leave it behind me and move on!

okay that's all for today!

PS: Alisson!!!! is tomorrow on? I mean the MOooo-V!! reply me ASAP! ok?

trying hard to move on,

HanNah