About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday..Gloomy gloomy Sunday!

woke up this morning and start thinking what dream I dreamt last night.

Oh ya. was a dumb dream~ LOL

anyways. it was raining today.

thanks to Ben's nasty singings!
=P

I finally knew I can't live without my MUMMY!

she went to KL on Friday and its been NASTY without her!

I got to remind my dad every single time where I gotta go, what time my tuition finish, where we eating tonight..etc!

gosh! I really love mummy! she knows my schedule..unlike dad! =(

anyways. mummy's back today! LOVE her.

erm. I didn't exercise today! how sad. I feel as lazy as the weather!

just finish looking through my test papers..

want to know my results!? hahahahahaha~ sure.. here goes

  • BM – 63% - B4
  • English – 83% - A1
  • Moral – 40% - E8
  • Additional Mathematics – 55% - C5
  • Biology – 48% - D7
  • History – 45% - D7
  • Chemistry – 59% - C5
  • Physics – 40% E8
  • Mathematics – 75% A1

LOL! I know I suck! gosh! but I didn't study much so what ever!

I think every subject I didn't even revise for more than 15 minutes!

=)

but I'm striving for my next exam!

*crosses fingers*

PS: I renovated my BLOG! notice?

-still not studying-

Hannah~