About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sukantara 2009! haha.. funny!

im dark already! so sunny and hot for a day that should be gloomy. LOL! went to the stadium (mum fetched) and we warmed up under the sun! (stupid teachers made us stand under the sun! they are PLAIN CRUEL!) I think I can go blind cos of the hot sun! after warming up we ran one round around the stadium *panting all the way*then we began our sukantara by running half of the stadium! gosh.. I was actually wondering can my life get any BETTER.. lol~ so I ran and got 2nd! which means I scored 2 points for my team! yay~~ (oh ya.. my team is leading
actually! muahahaha~) then after running, teacher noticed
my face went pale! PALE! like a dead human! so I sat and took drugs to ease the pain! LOL! then I got up and wanted to climb the fence or the thing la.. I don't really know what's it called.. so I put my right leg first then before my left leg can even move to the other side it cramped! CRAMPED! for my first time! gosh.. I never knew how cramped felt like until today! (except for stomach cramp) I was almost near tearing.. so damn pain.. my friend helped me out from the fence and I sat down~ gosh.. it hurts! its like my muscle contracted and cannot relax already.. then slowly it was OK so it was time for LONG JUMP! I wasn't suppose to jump since my leg hurts but! I need to earn points for my team! and I jumped 4 times and all also got 2 points only! I should get 3 but thanks to my hands.. and every jump I'd land on my bum! it hurts! I think I fractured my coccyx! OUCH! and Alisson's shoe fell off while jumping the long jump! damn funny~ LARRY's shoe fell off while running.. lol! u guys should buy better shoes! and if that wasn't enough for a bad day.. I tripped a few times today, nose was bleeding while I was having my lunch, I coughed blood and my friends are transferring to another school! ARGH! can my life today get any BETTER?!?!?!? anyways I am waiting for my add maths and History to break my record of not having any failed subjects.. hahahahaha~ still waiting! LOL


PS: I'll always remember u wan la Jo Yeen.. how can I EVER forget u.. =) and Darsinee I get to see u in tuition right? Kye Lie, i might see u again.. dun worry! muah~