About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

when I don’t believe…………

when I don't believe in myself,

nobody else would.

when I don't believe love exist,

I won't feel love from anyone.

when I don't believe you like me,

I guess you wouldn't.


 

but I choose to not believe! because I can feel it! I know it!

its maybe true that u don't because u treat everyone the same.

and I guess I'm just one of your friend that always talk to you and laugh with you.

I'm JUST one of your friends.. =)

and I know you have a VARIETY of friends..

but it saddens me to keep thinking like dat..

I should! because it's TRUE!

*sigh* friends are telling me to confess to you.. but I guess I don't have the guts..

LOL! I'm a very weird homosapien! i just don't know how to tell!!! I'm afraid you'd freak out.

I guess you will! =/

*sigh* I'm keeping it as my secret and maybe one day I won't have any feelings for you already! how cool is that!??!? =)

but I'll regret if I don't confess (that's what Alya and Chalani told me)

how should I tell you!??!?!? don't tell me I should start off like this…

"hey ____, I like you!"

gosh.. that'd be an awkward situation! haha..

and If I want to confess I got to do it in person than from chatting or texting. because I want to see your reaction..

BUT! I'm afraid of your reaction. it maybe 'bleh' or 'ewwwww' =(

*sigh* I'm troubled!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do!!!!!!! I'm giving hints but (guys) suck in hints!

I'm left with straight forward then.

I'll give it a try but l wont guarantee I'll do it. =)

*crosses fingers!*


 

PS: I like you!!!!!!