About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, February 2, 2009

ROMEO and JULIET

how I wish they will produce a newer version of romeo and Juliet the movie! I want to watch! I don't know where to find a ROMEO AND JULIET the movie! or even its novel! I want to watch the movie! I want to understand it! I hear it is very interesting but sad.. all I know is that romeo and Juliet died in the end.. lol! that's sad, huh?

I'm TRYING to write an essay now titled "my childhood days"! I don't have any ideas.. I can't think of anything! and tomorrow school is starting already! gosh.. that's fast! =( how I wish time slows down now! and hope that God will give me the BRAINS to finish my work..

gtg before time ends! =) toodles!