About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

honesty is ur enemy?

I'm now, currently, not talking to my 3 of my friends. LOL. and guess why did we fight? because of HONESTY! that's dumb I know. but hear me first and tell me whether I'm in the wrong or right path. On Sunday we had st.john exam. so we four went and planned to PASS. lol. so we finished our theory as usual. we actually sort of cheated. haha. I think I got scolded from aunty sally because of telling my friends the answer. she was pissed with me. =P whatever. then it was time for practical (CPR, CHOKING………) then before Angel (our leader) came and call our names to go in the hall S and D panicked. I don't really know why. usually D came for the exam and didn't panic at all. but this time? maybe when S was panicked she panicked as well? LOL. its normal to panic so i didn't think that far. they actually panicked and went home?! and told me and T to tell Angel and Dr.Hew that they have emergency at home so they gotta go. (its called lying.) so I did what they told me to. but sadly Angel knew I was lying and I had to tell the truth since she guessed already. I just told her that they panicked and went home and that they will come for the next exam. I even defended them in front of Dr.Hew when Angel wanted to tell him the truth. *sigh* but on Monday I could see S wasn't really talking to me. then on Wednesday I found out that they were pissed that I told Angel the truth. wow. Friends. because of honesty I lost 3 friends. maybe I am a backstabber in their eyes. but to me I think I told the truth and was even helping the situation from getting worst. they could actually get a lot worst if I continue helping them with lies. but what the heck. I think I did the right thing. =) and if they want to lose me as a friend then I don't mind. not that I'm going to die without them or what so ever. =/ but seriously. I feel so sad now seeing them eyeing me with hatred. all I can say is SORRY. but maybe that's not enough for you guys. and if that really isn't enough then so long. I wont bend down and lick your feet for your forgiveness. actually, I should be the one forgiving them, they made me lie? ha-ha. seriously.

PS: I'm sorry.