About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

will miss you eddy!!

hallo dear friends! I can't believe it was a great day today! no frustrations! I went to tuition early this morning! learnt a lot! (physics) so after that I went to MEGAMALL and met up with Edeline, Andrew, and Desmond. we went for a movie called INK HEART! nice movie, seriously! I love the guy in there! the long hair dude, I seem to forget his name. but what ever! he is very charming! indeed! yeah.. so continue with our outing. we played in CAPCON and gosh I suck in motor biking! haha! and so.. eddy and I kept on walking around and we bought STUFFS.. I bought two movie cds( PS: I love you and BOLT!) I bought a bottle for hazel to give her *ehem* but she seem to hate me more.. aihs.. I m such a useless sister.. so what the hell.. after MEGA, me, Andrew and eddy went to eddy's house and cycled around.. then we planned to go to TC later.. yeah! so I'm so going to miss eddy! seriously.. I want to send her to the airport but there seem to be a problem which is I NEED a tissue box! I dun wana cry.. I can't possibly let her see me crying! awww.. I love you eddy! I will miss you! nvm.. u'll be in my heart FOREVER! muahh.. (I'm not a lesbo okay? keep that in mind!)