About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

anger..

what do u know about anger?
what is anger?
why do we get angry?
could we control anger?
why do we regret our actions because of anger?

nice questions, huh? haha.. it just popped up actually.. it popped up when I was studying with my sister and her boyfriend. she got angry because of a girl and she keeps on scolding the girl because of this and that behind her back. what is the point of scolding the girl behind her back all the time when she is not even listening!
*sigh* I don't know whether I should say this, but I can't always help my family when they are wrong, can i? I think my sister should either
forgive and forget about what the girl did to her or she could go confront the girl of what is bothering her, instead of yapping and yapping or complaining bout that girl ALL THE TIME! (yes jie u can say that Chinese phrase to me again, I don't wana care anymore. I'm giving an advice and if u dun wana listen or take it then just leave it, its up 2 u) let me give you an example:

  1. in my bio tuition, there's a girl named F. I know she exist and all but I am not sure if I'm her friend yet? I heard a lot of bad things bout her from other friends (yes I get fired up to hate her and all) but I choose to give her a chance and to know her. she even knocked me while passing papers during class but maybe it's an accident. maybe she feels sorry and maybe she wanted to apologize but I didn't hear her. I do believe in giving people second chance maybe even more than that. forgive and understand their condition before criticizing them. =)
  2. there is this girl in my class, it is because of her I broke up with my ex boyfriend. I don't blame her. I just feel bad for my ex that I didn't listen to him instead. I know it's my fault for listening from one point of view but yet she lied to me and resulted me to break up with him. I am always ranged up with anger whenever I see her but sincerely saying, I forgive her! ( sometimes anger comes because of your own self for thinking too much and not thinking that it was you who caused the anger not the other person )

anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage. usually, anger can't be controlled when you have no positive thinking in your mind at the certain state of anger. so I think, before getting all ranged up or fired up with hatred or anger, please think another time whether you should act or you could think what will the outcome be after your action (will it be nice?)

PS: mrs tan, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) yay! I remembered! =P