About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

idiots! argh.. pisses me off!

sue me all you want.. I'm going to die anyways..

I'm here to tell you all the truth..

I can't believe there was a car accident here in small little kuantan.. and the cause was because of the TENGKU's so called selfishness.. I know we respect him and all but do respect us! just because you wana go to your destination doesn't mean we don't as well! it was because of YOU that the lorry burnt and caused a human's life! maybe that dude in there has a loving family.. who knows? and you don't even darn bother to stop and check whether he is alright or not.. YOU don't even bother to stop for once in your life! who in the world would want to kill you unless you did evil things like THAT accident there.. if you are kind enough I'm positively sure we all will respect you and won't harm you! I regret being born in this dumb country! I believe just one concept! if you want to earn respect you have to learn to respect first! I can't believe even my youngest cousin sister knows this concept and she is only 5+ years old but YOU compared to her.. you are miles away! maybe its your generation! your EGO! rich and all isn't everything you know? it sucks living in your world if I were you!

annoyed little girl!