About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

black heart!

I'm pissed off! *frust* I can't believe this! no..!

I can't believe hazel could choose GOOD friends that some annoys and irritates me with their actions!!

so full of yourself, I know you are pretty and all but please.. if you are so perfect, I do hope you get the tiara from miss world (that is if u are qualified to get in! or even get through the audition..)

idiot! how could you laugh u at people! I know it is funny to see over sized humans but SO WHAT!? just accept them for who they are la.. condemning is all u noe! useless PIG! I know the girl is fat! I know she is way way fatter than you! but so WHAT!?? how could you just judge her by her looks. she is such a sweet girl inside. she really is! but you don't give her a chance to even show her real self to you but instead you laugh and mock at her whenever she passes by! argh! if you so want to compare your size.. hallo! compare with those that are better than you and go cry me a river for all I care! you! yes you idiot BITCH! you ARE THE most UGLIEST BLACK HEARTED BITCH I'll ever discover on this planet! YOU PESKY LITTLE IDIOT! SHORT AND UGLY! HOPELESS AND A SLUT! go suck peoples c**k for the rest of your life la since you are so good at it! *sigh* I can't believe this! you ruined my day! I wanted to cry when I heard hazel told me what you did to the girl.. LAUGH ALL YOU WANT.. and when one day you become like her don't mind me LMAO!!!!

*pissed by the IDIOT!*