About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

my typical SUNDAY!

6am- snore~ (actually I don't snore.. I'm a soundless human when I sleep.. =)

8am- mum asked me whether I want to go to church because we are going to be late if I still continue sleeping. so I said: " no mum, I'll praise the Lord silently in my dreams" =P

8.30am- start opening eyes, yawn.. brother woke up and on the laptop and I yelled at him " IF YOU TURN ON THE SPEAKER, YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET A BACK SLAP FROM ME!" I'm still feeling lazy..

9.30am- stretch my back and arms. rubbed my eyes.. went to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and did my business..

9.35am- lay back down on my bed and hugged my pillow so tightly (symbolizing my laziness of getting outta the bed) took out a book from the shelf and start reading it (called sweet 16 written by Kate Brian)

10.36am- still reading.. shaking ass while reading.. tres interesting!

11am- heard the gate open and heard hazel's loud footstep stomp up the stairs and I started closing my ears but yet I can still hear her shouting: "still don't want to get out of bed ar?! faster la! I'm going to be late for tuition lo!!!"

11.03am- changed and hopped in the car with the book..

11.15am-reached san hin restaurant and ordered foods! ate 2 eggs, 1 bowl of noodles, 1 cup of barley juice (here come the carbs! but it is for my breakfast and lunch la! so it is considered okay already!)

11.50am- usually we take our time eating but because of hazel's nag of latefortuition, we chomped our food AF(fast)AP!

12.01pm- reached hazel's destination! (finally, a sigh of relief! no more nagging! muahahahaha~)

12.15pm- wanted to drop Hilda and ben to church but they refuse to go in.. sigh~ so we went shopping for our foods for the next whole week! and Chinese new year as well..

12.17pm- reached pantai selamat and shopped while I read my tres interesting book!

12.49pm- chucked all the shopping's in the car boot and head home!

12.53pm- reached home, throw all shopping's in kitchen, jumped on the couch to continue my readings!

1.25pm- stood up and stretched, helped my mum to scold brother for playing the laptop the whole day! =D nothing to do.. went to the kitchen and got some vitagen and gulped it down my throat (added a few carbs)

1.32pm- continued reading………….

2.07pm- finished more than half the book already! but mum just had to shoo me upstairs to read because she needs to use the lounge..

2.45pm- went to find dad to disturb him since my eyes is hurting a little so I decided to rest my eyes for a while.. wet into dad's room and asked him a bunch of crap and all he could do is to laugh.. LOL!

3.03pm- continued the book.. started to cry a bit.. so sad! it fills my heart with sorrows.. sigh..

3.35pm- dad came in the room and wondered why I was sobbing.. he started laughing at me when he found out it was because of a book.. ish! he has no sense of how sad it was.. he is one.. argh!

3.52pm- finally I wiped off my tears and grinned.. I ran down and told everyone I finished the book! I feel so happy! wow~ it took me less than a day to finish it but yet no one cares.. sigh.. no one understands my happiness except for my brother.. he smiled at me at least.. LOL!

4.25pm- got ready for swimming.. dad allows me to swim today because I keep nagging him about how happy and hyper I was after the book.. so to shut me up he HAS to agree! so i hopped in the car and off we went to the golf club..

4.30pm- reached pool.. when I took off my shirt and exposed my *HOTT BODY* other girls turned their heads and eyes to me! wow.. I'm not sure if they were jealous or…? lol.. dun give a damn.. so I jumped in the pool and off I went paddling my way across the pool..

5.15pm- finished my 15th lap and I thought I saw Alyssa.. so I kept swimming until I reached the 'Alyssa' and yup! I was right so I said hi to her.. =)

5-25pm- rested in the Jacuzzi area ad relaxed for a moment to boost up my energy for my swimming laps to come..

5.35pm- swam another few laps and later I went to the toilet to take a bath..

6.02pm- ate in the golf canteen.. (added a few more carbs!)

6.25pm- waited for mum.. got annoyed by Hilda! argh! she can be a pain all the time! what the heck is wrong with that brat! she always get on my nerves! she keeps on yapping on crap that not only brings pain to my ears but also I hate answering her!

6.32pm- mum came and off we went home..

6.34pm- on the way back home.. saw Arthur waving bye to hazel and giving her a fly kiss (they went jogging together) LOL! so uh huh.. we got home and voila! here I am on the laptop already.. =)

*usually my Sunday includes church..sorry~~