About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Through the rain

do u know this song named through the rain sang by Mariah Carey? I've heard it so many times and I think it's a really touching and moving song. her songs are THE best in getting me motivated (ex. touch my body. lol) the part where she sang 'When you get caught in the rain, With nowhere to run, When you're distraught and in pain, Without anyone, We keep prayin' to be saved, But nobody comes, And you feel so far away, That you just can't find your way home, You can get there alone' it's really nice to hear! although I'm not in the rain but I get what she means.. LOL! anyways.. it's just a nice song and I really love singing it.. hope you'll love it too!