About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

the life of form 4 is here!

hallo there again.. I don't think I'll have much time to fill up my blog from now on.. life would be more busier because the older you get that's how it is.. pity me huh? ok. now I'm in form four.. waiting for my sweet sixteen! haha! I'm planning to have a birthday bash! r u invited u might ask.. hmmm~ bitches stay out! lol.. nah.. I'll be sending out invitations! so you don't get it please don't cry for I won't entertain you.. (wow I feel so VVVVIP now) wtd.. its my sweet sixteen! haha! and you know what? my friends from US they'll get a car on their birthday but me.. maybe a motorbike! lol right? I know.. but what am I suppose to do? stucked in this dumb ass country I can't do anything! they don't listen out to us young people and they only see things in their perspective and make the decisions by themselves! shit heads! geee.. even Singapore that wasn't anything better than us at first are now ahead of us in MILES!! I'm not sure why but I'm sure that it's because we are not being responsible for our own country and the so called prime ministers or the SULTANS are not letting their ears touch us and hear us.. hear what we have to say and comment.. maybe in the awe of us there is someone that can advanced the country or maybe the WORLD but they don't give a damn on hearing what we have to say.. if we comment a bit they'll throw us to jail.. HMPH! I'm so frust! our country ain't going no where even if we reach 2020! okay I don't wana care anymore.. I wana leave this country as fast as possible and run away! until they get their thick heads open only I'll come back! muahahaha~ now.. about form 4.. I'm stressed and pressured by tuitions and many subjects.. I'm even taking EST! they say its easy so I'll just try it first.. I feel happy that now I'm more independent on what I want and what I want to achieve! so happy! but in the other hand I wish I would have more than 24hrs in hand and use them wisely! I think I dun even have time to see a pharmacist or even a doctor to check my health.. I think I have a hole in my stomach because of intense gastric! LOL! nvm I'll RIP so ya'll don't have to worry… less another talkative human on earth will really please those bitches out there! lol.. all I have to say now is I'll gambateh in form 4! muakx!~