About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

==”

goodness! I am feeling so so so lazy now! I made a slogan for myself today.. wana hear?

    " I am the laziest PIG that man has ever discovered!"

haha.. funny rite? I want to go swimming but my mum is way too tired to fetch me to the pool! want to jog but mum don't let me go alone! I want to cycle to my friends house but my bicycle is out of order! argh! what is wrong with the world? why can't I exercise? I feel so hyper! I wana jump and reach the stars! I wana swim across the SOUTH CHINA SEA?! I wana do EVERYTHING NOW!!! *sigh* I feel so depressed.. I wana call a shrink! I wana kill myself! I wasted my hyper-ness now! I feel so.. not hyper already! thanks to the world! *ARGH*