About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 2009 2009 2009!!!!

so fast!! wow.. that is fast! gosh that is fast.. haha..! I remember I was just a baby needing my mummy to feed! wa-wa-wa-wa-wa! goodness~ I passed my UPSR and now PMR and soon SPM and degrees? OMGosh! that's fast! *sigh* that means another thing.. I have to check my 2008 resolutions and see which I achieved.. lol.. and I do have to make a new one too! gee!!!!!

MY 2009 RESOLUTION:

  1. study hard that means no playing or fooling around!
  2. be a better person in every angle (thanks to JEROME!)
  3. obey the 10 commandments!
  4. no BGR! single is MINE. don't even think bout 'em!
  5. be a good daughter and respect people (no foul words)
  6. be fit! (exercise daily! no more than 60kgs!)
  7. cut off the Chinese slang! speak right!
  8. cut down the TVs and Computers!
  9. get a bike from M&D!
  10. learn how to ride a motorbike!
  11. pray to God daily and hear Him!

this is my so called resolution.. lets hope I obey them and achieve them! =D

happy 2009 everyone! MUAKX~~~