About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Desperate humans! ish.. Pain to my eyes!

hallo my dear readers.. =)

I want to share with you a topic today that is so interesting yet irritating at the same time.

I was in my accounts tuition just now as my typical Thursday schedule. we were all settled down and listening what the teacher was tying to say. all of a sudden two girls came in. the first girl that caught my eye was a tall girl (still shorter than me!) with curly hair. and guess what she was wearing? okay.. she was wearing a strong perfume (smells like a cheap one!) and a see through white shirt with a VISIBLE BLACK BRA inside! wait I'm not done yet! she was also wearing a short cut pants that can show you her butt shape and a I mean SHORT!!!! who in the world would wear a see through shirt with a black bra? (unless you wana be the laughing stock of the crowd go ahead!) I mean.. its like you are trying to give out a message to everyone that is looking at you saying: " LOOK! I have boobies! real BOOBIES!" lol.. and you are only going for a damn ass TUITION! why in the world would anyone wear like dat? ish! anyways.. no offence but its annoying to look at (unless you are a guy, enjoy the SHOW before its gone). =) please la! what in the name of my father is wrong with the girls now a days.. just because your face ain't as perfect as *ehem* just don't show off your body la! it hurts other eyes! annoying! you can go fix your face! facial is the word if that is a solution for decreasing the numbers of whores in this world! argh!

pissed, Hannah~ (15/01/09)