About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

beauty of yin and yang!

how dare she criticize someone by their color? and how dare she says she is the prettiest because she fair!? lol! I think she has one ego that really makes me wana spit on her every morning! argh! I think in her world she's the queen of her world but sad in OUR world she is one BITCH gone DUMB and MAD! how can she just judge someone's beauty by their color? I believe that everyone's beauty is deep within.. and I dun care bout their color.. their color is what separates us.. it makes us, US! I think she went kuku! real kuku! argh! I wana slap her! wana noe who is this BITCH! this whore! this idiot dark hearted BITCH? her name starts with F.. which mostly describes her character.. 'FUUUUUCK'! =P u deserve it straight in ur face! hmph..