About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

another regular day.. =P

went to school happily! LOL.. wanted to go to the toilet actually once I reached school but then my friend that I dearly love so much was sobbing and having a nervous break down before I even could get to the class.. so I got to her and was able to be by her side until she was feeling better. so that meant I skipped my toilet privacy and assembly! ha-ha.. I didn't have to stand for SO LONG! so she went home after that. I went back to class as normal.. *sigh* Maths teacher scolded me for talking and not doing her work.. DAMN! and she even thought I hated her. what the F is wrong with her? people talking in her class means they hate her? LOL! Later was Biology so we went to the lab. did an experiment ( don't worry, I didn't burn down my school! ).. how funny! we were suppose to tests the presents of starch and glucose! haha.. so after doing the experiment I had nothing to do so I mixed this solution to that substance and guess what? it didn't burst my head off like a rocket! funny? so I mixed more! yay.. all was ugly and successfully didn't blast! =D teacher didn't find out of course! =P after bio was recess so I went and grab FOOD! =D then it was boring ADD MATHS! I wanted to commit suicide because of all my maths teachers! I think they burnt their brains and went kuku.. in the class I don't think I was the only one chit chatting but they refuse to scold them but ME! argh.. maybe I was sparkling in their eyes
so they had to look at me and voila.. they caught me! ish.. so I got scolded again! know my secret of avoiding them?
pray for a miracle to come and keep saying ya.. =D I hate teachers! I mean MOST idiot kuku teachers! *sigh* I pity their lives! because they encountered me! =P so after school I went rushing for lunch if not I'd be late for CHOIR! so I chomped my food (I wasn't suppose to eat but gastric ruined me!) then I saw JOHN AND ARTHUR ( JOHN! u look so yeng in ur st.john uniform! better than Arthur actually! =D) ! lol.. 'I'll belanja u next time la ok???' so I went for choir then OLSON practice.. gosh! I was so annoyed! they keep depending on me to show them how to use those things! argh.. it's like they have never touched those in their entire lives! and guess what? I successfully jumped in a stylish way across the bar of HIGH JUMP! yay.. my maybe 2nd time! =p so happy! but after that joy came hell! I ended up screaming like a mad woman going wild on the field! idiots! so my day was like dat.. got burnt.. but what the hell.. its just a skin colour.. =) so it was a typical day for me.. *sigh* another day went by.. =D!