About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008!

this year (or shud I mean last year since it's a late post??) lol.. [I mean 2008 k?] was a great great year! yea! hooray to that! yes? ha-ha.. so we ended it with our PMR results and a celebration of CHRISTMAS (Jesus' birthday!) nice nice! I didn't expect my results to be THAT good.. not better than most of you humans out there but for me its really a big achievement..! hmmm~ lemme tell u this first then.. I wasn't nervous at all when I knew I have to get it but when it's the day I started planning.. I was only hoping for 2A's or less than that and I even though I would get a 'D' some where like history.. ha-ha.. so I planned on fake crying if I got that results so that my parents and other humans would pity me and don't care bout the dumb results.. (funny.. ain't?) I cant help but to think I really got such a good result! I'm glad and more than satisfied! but if it wasn't for some people or should I say friends that helped me I wouldn't achieve this.. thanks to GOD! and family.. friends too!! I'm so sorry to some friends that you didn't get what u wanted.. I'm so sorry for you guys..

so I celebrated and celebrated.. got congratulated here and there or everywhere and got pressies and $$$$$.. but from my parents I dunno what to get.. either a lappy? or a hand phone (which I dun wan since I dearly love mine oh so much!)? a bike? a camera? *sigh* so many to choose from.. haha! they finally stopped asking me what I wanted and suggested to give me $$$$! haha! I'll have my ATM card soon! (can't believe it!) and ya.. I have to be more independent right now because it's a big responsibility to hold your own ATM card in your pocket..

they are planning to shove me and hazel to Melbourne soon. (duno when) so I got to train! independence and knowledge is what I need most right now! haha~ hmm~ ok back to Christmas spirit!

my church celebrated Christmas in MS Garden and I performed with other friends! nice.. dance here sing there.. we got John, Arthur and Serene at my table that night with my family! *gosh* I still don't get it! why all of a sudden serene came! haha! so shocked! so happy! haha.. we ate during dinner time and performed.. can't believe our hard work KINDA paid off.. lol! I sang BAD! (I think) I hope not.. we practiced so hard!! keep practicing that when I performed I didn't want to leave the stage! except the part where I had to sing! argh! so scary!!! but I did enjoy! I wana rewind the time and be on stage again! I wana here the applauses! so nice.. ringing in my ears.. haha!

got presents for everyone and I got from everyone too! nice Christmas! I love you JESUS! and GOD! hehe.. muakx!!!! bye-bye 2008~~~~ (lazy want to add pics.. sorry folks! better luck next time!)