About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hate is such a hurtful word like of course but maybe not to these humans! =P

I really don't like a lot of humans' actions! but what can a little girl like me can do bout it.. ha-ha! I'll give you a few situations ya?

  1. situation:

    girl 'A' has a boyfriend and she is so desperately flirting with other guys and acting all-so-innocent. she calls people a bitch and criticizes their looks but she never turns to her mirror and look at herself much (no offence but its pay back time my oh-so-innocent-sister's-friend) LOL.. she flirts with lot of guys and they have girlfriends already! and she can say she's a virgin when she rocked her boyfriend's car like no ones business.. ==" *sigh* she is one big fat liar! I do look up to her though because she has the confidence!! =P

  2. situation:

    girl 'B' has lots of boyfriends and I mean at once!! gosh.. and she's only 13!! she receives gifts and just cut them off later on!!! my goodness! is that just plain bitchy?!?!?!?

so.. do u agree? actually there's more but I'm good enough to let them go for today! =) sorry if u know its u.. but please accept THIS fact!!! *bluek*