About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

wild channel! LOL..

wild wild wild is all I can say! was watching the Animal Planet channel.. Then we saw how animals mate! lol!! so disgusting.. goodness me! want to know the details? *if not interested u may leave* lol! Animals are wild! That's true like of course.. But how wild? The way they hunt for food and the way they fight to get what they want as in territories, food and even the females or males.. WILD! They are even wilder in SEX.. muahahaha.. lol.. Noisy is one thing and ohmygawd, rough! I can say there is no difference between humans and animals.. the males will always be horny and the females would be really in a lot of pain!
LOL... Do u know? The elephant's penis is longer and thicker than my leg!! And it could SHRINK!!!! ewwww~ and the bats penis is half its size! LOL much~ and of course the females would try to get away but the males are just too horny to let her go! LOL.. I got NO comments at all.. all I could do was laugh.. anyways.. we'll all have our TURN to have it right? gosh.. how would my first SEX be??? *wonders*