About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Program Pendidikan Biodiversiti 2009

I'm going to this camp that will be held in PPKB Tanjung Paloh, Ulu Belum, Grik Perak! wow.. so excited..

it will be starting from 13th of March to 17th of March..

"it's fun" quoted by Geetha that went last year.. different location but yet the activities would be almost the same.

it isn't only Kuantan-iers get to go.. its all around Malaysia that will join this camp so it will be fun and exciting!

the only thing I don't like is there is so many 'solats' lol.. it's the Muslim's praying time..

GOSH! I cant wait.. there will be night walk, ice breaking, jungle trekking and so on..

I cant wait!

YIPPEEE but I feel so sad that I cant go for a holiday with my family..

Never mind.. they'll have fun without me anyways.. =)

I hope and pray everything goes well! wish me luck..

PS: I hate walking in the jungle in the dark! I hope I won't get lost! LOL


 

love, Hannah!