About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, March 6, 2009

4/3/2009.. haha.. I’m having date problems!!! lOl

I'm not really sure what to write now.. LOL

ok.. lets start off with me going to stadium for my RAPTAI!

which includes my shot put and the disc throwing thing..

[long story cut short]

I got a gold medal and a silver medal! haha.. silver for shot put!

a Chinese gal threw the ball further so I got 2nd..

now for the disc throwing.. such a miracle.. I didn't noe I could actually get number 1! LOL

my first two throws sucked so bad that I didn't even get top 3..

then when I had my last throw.. I prayed while holding the disc in my hands..

and I started counting and *whoosh* went the disc up high in the air and landed so far that I didn't see it!

haha.. actually it was 14metres away.. LOL

and voila.. I stole my friends first place! =P

sorry~

anyways.. I got two medals this year again..

I wonder if I can get more than that next year.. LOL

wow I'm so greedy..

I was exhausted! then it was time for the 4*400M run~ so we cheered and cheered for our houses!

OLSON won 2 categories and Schleman won 1! haha.. yay! so happy..

anyways..

teacher asked us to go back with a bus! A bloody bus and there's more than 70 of us..

how to fit!?!??! fish!

so we protested but we lost.. stupid home sapiens are bloody useless!

anyways we squeezed ourselves in the tiny bus (too much CO2 and less O2!) help!

LOL! so we reached school.. I skipped classes because it was almost time for school to be over! hehehe~

anyways I went to Accounts tuition today.. damn tired!

and when I reached home I caught American Idol for a while.. nice.. I love Scott! Go U! =)

then later I stole the modem and onlined! haha~

and I'm here.. blogging..

=P

PS: I love romantic guys! not u! lOl!!!


 

love

hannah~