About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

an audition in ECM~

there was an audition in ECM today.. I was there but I didn't dare sign up..

it scares me! haha.. but that's my future there laying in my hands!

=(

there's auditions for modeling (which I wanted), singing, playing instruments and acting..

LOL

*sigh* I should go for it but I don't have the guts.. I don't even know what to do up there!

there were so many people staring at you if you are up there and I really don't like that feeling..

I love the stage if there were homo sapiens up there WITH me..

LOL!

never mind.. my dad says let them spot me (if I'm destined to model) not me spotting them..

so I left ECM with sushis' in my hands to keep me from regrets..

PS: i love sushi!! =DD