About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, March 30, 2009

my Sunday! =P

went to church! wow.. nice speech Pastor *****?

LoL~

went for youth and ya.. typical youth except for we played mafia.. cos it was boring!

anyways.. I kept getting citizen only! how unlucky! and that Patrick kept getting Mafia! and he wanted to kill me! thank God Nicholas healed me! bwahaha..

and I finally got my revenge for shoo-ing him out of the game! kaka..

(aunty Voon.. Patrick is not CUTE! he has a very evil smile! aiks.. he reminds me of those humans that stabs u at the back without u knowing.. silently moving..)

*shivers*

went to Yan Wen's house so that we could go for a movie together.. she finished her sports day.. how nice.. she got third place in running!

CONGRATS!

then after her bathing and blah blah.. off we went to MEGA!

bought the tickets and met up with John..

went for LUNCH! LoL.. I ate (bou jai min) haha! it was interesting eating Chinese food in MEGA! LoL

after eating we hurried to our cinema!

OH YA our movie was Talentime!

it was a very nice movie! out of 10 I give around 7-8! its nice! seriously for a Malaysian Movie.

go catch it yourself! seriously I cant wait for CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC! LoL

ajak-ed Jeremy and Chalani to come along.. Chalani no respons! ish! Jeremy cant make it! geez..

anyways.. it was nice..

after the movie I bought pop-corns (its not weird ok!?!?) and an F&N drink because I could win a prize! LoL

bumped into Andrew and Desmond! those wild heads! Desmond has a GF and I didn't know bout it! so sad..

blah blah blah.. went to Popular to see new books.. want to buy some but as always no $$$ in the end! hahaha..

John bought PS: I love you! same like mine.. geez.. he could just borrow.. LOL!

went home and ya.. nice day I guess?


PS: I cant wait for CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC! seriously I need a date! =P

Love Hannah..