About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 1, 2009

I know u are reading this!

ok.. weird title eh? I know! that's completely scary.. I got stalked a few days now.. =P ass hole called my HP and when I answer nothing comes out! when I call back answer and no sound too! not that my HP has a problem but its that dude purposely doing that to me! SHIT HEAD!

weird right?! I might call the POLICE if u don't leave me alone u freak head!! I know u are reading this!!

argh! ass hole!!

ok don't care la! =) erm.. what should I write?

ya!! I'm having a camp tomorrow!!! YAY!!
I could keep my mind off that bastard that is stalking me? you CAN'T FIND ME!!!! =P

what to pack? never mind.. still got time to think later! I admit! I hate packing! how I wish when I grow up I could be like Kimora or some one that another human's pack my stuff! cool eh?!!! I hate packing because I will always pack MORE!! and I have to carry like such a freaking heavy luggage!! SIGH! I'm so going to buy myself a new Polo luggage bag! my old one is going to rip apart one day due to over loaded clothes!! *all smiles!*

oh! AFS dinner last night was.. HMMM! hot! LOL! ( I mean not physically hot because it was so freaking cold! I had goose bumps even! but the people there are HOT!!!) I met Amalan, Eu-Eu, Wei Shan and Alya! nice dinner as of course! food was.. OK! I had two plates! xD I met a guy that looked like a Korean actor!! His name is Inuk from Greenland!

I LOVE Greenland since I was very young.. my dad bought me a world map and I saw Greenland all cozy up on the right side of the map so I decided when I gow up I will visit Greenland and maybe live there? you know what? I will always pray that if a thunder storm or anything bad hits Malaysia I will flee to Greenland first! I don't know why? LOL!! (Hannah, you are so dreaming-says Amalan! F U!! LOL!) I am not kidding! I am certainly not making that up! Greenland to me sounds like a paradise all green and landy.. LOL!!! but my dad asked me to check up Greenland in google and guess what!? its all freezing cold up there! =P but so what? that wont change my wish for going there! =D

I will upload the pictures later..

seriously.. INUK!!!! I think he's name is as unique as he is! he's so.. CUTE?! LOL! he's 16.. has facebook (yet to be discovered!!!!) and ya.. he's from GREENLAND!! ahhh! love.. ok not love but admiring him! hahaha..

oh.. I made up this song.. it actually exist already but I changed it a little.. LOL.. you know the song I love you, you love me? the childish song? =P

it goes like this..

I love me, I love me,

I am a happy family.

with a great big hug and a kiss from me to me,

that's how I say I love me!

funny? I mean.. its so cute! haha..

I nail polished my nails already! its in diamond silver.. very GLAM!! thanks to Saburah and her friend.. Sandya?

hmmm~ I love.. him still.. not changing yet I think.. LOL! don't know la.. I'll keep my mind off him for the next 3 days alright?

PS: I got my AFS letter for the interview already! excited much! =P it is on the 15th of JUNE! wish me luck? xD

PPS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

PPPS: don't miss me! because I will certainly miss you!

PPPPS: I miss you guys already! what the??

Love, Hannah