About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

so that was a bad post.. LOL! newer version! xD

I'm so f**ked up! I hate my results! they suck.. I suck! I suck the most!

=(

sigh, I don't want to be compared with and neither do I need any comparisons! I HATE COMPARING! and yeah.. you're the best! SO WHAT!? oK! you're not the best! NEVER WILL BE!

I love myself.. so fu*k her!

anyway, I wanted to borrow the other shopaholic book but instead I asked for < The Undomestic Goddess > what is wrong with me?! I should have asked what was up next after Shopaholic! =(

I'm weird I know! but I love myself for who I am so weird counts! =P

I'm going to school tomorrow so that the bus will take me to Taman Pertanian! they're having a fiesta? I'm not sure.. but all I know is that Darsyanah promised she'd stick with me! SO F OFF! LOL..

I miss Serene!! where are you?! LOL! =(

I'm so freaking busy nowadays! WHY!? I'm not really sure? work keeps pilling up.. SIGH! I think I'm losing hair! =P due to stress! yeah.. HANNAH WITH STRESS! its like TSUNAMI in heaven? LOL

OH! Hazel said she signed me up for the air-stewardess course thing! and they will send me a letter later? I'm not sure what Hazel said.. I kept twirling around.. so my ears were blocked.. LOL

I'm not really sure what to post!

OH! I might want to be a journalist too since I love typing crap!! =) hire me! I might ask Jonathan koh koh! =) he will help me, will he? LOL

ok so sod those! lets sleep! my comfy bed is calling my name : "Hannah.. Hannah!!! come to me.. I'm all warm and waiting for you.. Hannah!!"

OK that sounds WRONG! but I think that's what I heard it said! LOL

ciao my friends!

Love ME, Hannah (=