About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

no! don’t this to me! *sigh* I’m progressing so well!!

NO I'm not talking about mouth-watering food! LOL

I'm talking about ____________

figure that out yourself!

I have been trying so hard to stay away from, you know! but it seems like I'm going to head to a different direction!

the more I go to the path I have chosen to go to.. I'm tempted to go back to the other path!

don't tempt me! I cant take temptations!

I like _______ but I just cant risk my _________ to be ___________!!!

*sorry about all the ________ because only THAT special some one will understand

______ are not allowed to tempt me back to that path! NO!

I'm sticking to my road where I'm heading and where I want and need to be heading and stick to it!

_____ cant take that away from me! it has been 6 months++ so don't make it any harder! please..

I don't want to.. just please stay far away from me and don't bring me back there!

*sorry again to those who don't understand..

Love, Hannah

PS: my legs are hurting! anyone wants to help to massage my leg? =)

PPS: no I'm not making this PS thing longer today!

PPPS: I like turtles

PPPPS: I love Biology but I cant seem to get it stick to my brain!!