About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

youth today wasn’t THAT bad at all! LOL

ok so no one knows I blog? shit.. I feel so down.. LOL Kidding.. i prefer making my blog simple and low key u know?

anyways.. I can't wake up today for morning service due to my over excitement of having a bike to cycle all day long with yesterday!

my thighs are seriously hurting a lot!! I've been cycling for hours! it was so nice feeling the wind brushed up to my face that I didn't realize the pain in my thighs! LOL

OK so.. I went to youth today.. thought of practicing the skit while having the 'talk' but Aunty Kelly didn't let us.. so fine.. I'll have to find a day to bring everyone together and finish it!

we played the boss game again! LOL this time I just keep getting promoted upwards because I was safe!! WEEHEE!

then we had ice-breaking because there was a new guy named Yu-Sheng? =) reminds me of.. LOL

anyways.. I see why Aunty didn't let me go and practice because SHE was the one giving a talk.. and our talk today was about spreading God's glory with our gifts and talents.. that woke me up a bit.. so I'll maybe try to ask aunty whether we need to brush up our youth blog? that would be nice! =)

I guess my talents would mostly be by having sporting stuffs! like dancing.. or some thing else.. but I can type also! I love typing more than I like to talk.. so yeah! LOL

after youth we planned to stay back a little.. for those who wanted more performance for parents day..

we planned to dance to a song called 'one way'.. I'm sure most higher ground humans would know this song! very jumpy indeed!

before dancing.. I took a little ride on Yan Wen's bike since she left hers in the church yesterday because it was raining (but I rode!? LOL).. she sat behind and I rode for a round.. then later.. Richie wanted to ride on it so I sat at the back instead.. but later I found out I hate sitting at the back seat so I decided I rode and he just enjoy the ride! LOL

that was when I found out.. MY THIGHS WERE FRIGGING HURTING!!! so I rode him to a BIG round.. and when I drop him off church.. I was physically shaking the hell out of my legs! so tired!!!!

so I went in church to dance to the beat! it was sort of easy.. no complications like those I usually dance to.. it was nice.. LOL

now I'm back here!! I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do!! =P

PS: OMG! make sure I haven't chat with a stalker!! NO..

PPS: i saw Patrick dance!! LOL.. xD for my first time.. funny guy! hehe

PPPS: I'm not missing anybody anymore! I'm going to where I'm heading and nothing or no one can stop me! =)

PPPPS: want to cycle? LOL

Love, Hannah