About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, June 12, 2009

freaky Physics!!

I cant stop myself from laughing out loud! seriously..

you know what? during Physics tuition just now.. all of a sudden.. some girl's voice(out of the blue)from the neighboring flat or room started groaning (below 18 shouldn't read this! LOL) ! LOUDLY!! I was like! WAT THE HELL!?!?! some guys in my class was like.. laughing.. and ewww! it was very loud indeed!! =P LOL! its like I was in a pub or some sort of prostitute centre! LOL!!

anyways.. it was freaky.. and apart from that.. I was so SLEEPY!!! thanks to Patrick and KAN!! aiyoooooo

Love, Hannah

oh.. PS!!: I think my lil' bro is GROWING WAY TOO FAST! seriously.. hormones ranging and all those stuff (and again.. below 18!! shooo!)! HELP!? and as a bro.. he's being annoying! I got the laptop first and he insisted he needs it (pc games!) and I wouldn't let go of the laptop.. he off-es the modem and left me half stuck in a wonderful conversation!