About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

i'm stuck here

im stuck here for a few days and when i mean here i meant KL!
dad, Hazel and Ben are going back to Kuantan today!
so my mum, Me, and hilda will be staying back..
taking a bus back home on tuesday! and until then i'll be bored! cos the laptop will be taken back! =(
die lo..
i might meet up with Darsyanah but how!?
ok.. so i miss him.. but even so what can i do? LOL i dont even know that guy.. but i do.. i dug out a few info from Patrick! xD love Patrick!! haha.. he's a crazy guy la that Patrick.. having Facebook for the quizess and games only..LOL
ok.. think straight Hannah.. i might go buy some books or novels later to fill in my boredom for the time being here..
=P
what to do Hannah.. what to do!?
ok.. now i just want to say is that i cant ONLINE for some time till tuesday ok?! dont miss me!
hehehe..
Love, Hannah
PS: that guy is very cool because he's like.. THERE!! helping the helpless! OMG!.. miss miss!!!!