About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

weird day!

SHY!! if you are reading this.. ARE U OK?! NO h1N1? =D i'm having your tie alright? =)


OH NO! i just got the BAD BAD news.. parents are taking report cards this FRIDAY! and i failed my ACCOUNTS! my first fail since! since.. i don't know! since the whole year? OH shits...
CRAP hannah.. PLAIN WHITE CRAP!
ok sod it.. no point fussing about it!
UHM.. i simply adore.. adore.. who? YOU? oh i don't know! i adore EVERYONE! =D
so.. relating to my title..
DARSH and TV are CRAZY!
we were playing the rock, paper, scissors game.. and who loses must get whacked by the winner!~
OUCH!
and DARSH keeps losing! =) but she stills want to gamble her precious hands! LOL!
i got whacked by TV and Darshy.. SO PAIN!! =x actually i keep telling them its not pain.. but it was practically going to BLEED! OUCH!!
after that we just kept talking and talking! OH YA!!
i finished the undomestic goddess already!! =D so NICE
now i'm reading SHOPAHOLIC takes MANHATTAN! xD i wonder why manhattan? LOL
when it was time to go home.. i went with CHALZ for lunch.. wanted to eat in HAPPY but it was closing so we ate in SIN LOCK.. YUMMY! we had IU sketch practice thingy! xD
it was OK.. i guess.. after that i went for my GUITAR lessons..
i cant believe i didnt practice properly at home can still play smoothly while Elrin was there!
learning 3 more new songs! I'm Yours (Jason Mraz), Best in me (Blue) and Fall for you (Secondhand Serenade)..
i finished Fall for you.. but best in me and i'm yours?! AIKS!
Love, Hannah
PS: i just want to hold you.. EWWW.. no! i was kidding.. =D
PPS: i want to be your hero and kiss away your pain! xD
PPPS: i don't like anyone! i don't want to like anyone!!! =P
PPPPS: maybe he is excluded! LOL!
PPPPPS: MUAH! i love turtles..