About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I’m exhausted!

I can be considered DEAD! LOL I'm so tired!

I woke up at 5.30am this morning.. on the laptop and modem.. and found KAN still bloody awake!! LOL! he did say he wasn't going to sleep.. crazy guy!

anyways.. he waited outside my house then we walked to church together.. no actually I walked.. he sort of cycle! LOL! or he could be considered walking but sitting on his bike! LOL!

on the way we chatted.. when we reached we were so freaking early that no one was there.. so we went a few rounds around the neighborhood!

lovely silence in the morning! =)

actually Kan look like Patrick you know? I was like.. wow.. hahaha..

so when people started arriving we started our 'journey' to TC!

Patrick and I were the only one jogging! for the rest that cycled.. it took them less than 15 minutes to reach TC but for me and Patrick!! HAHAHAHAH! we were like turtles.. ('I like turtles' just rang in my head! LOL)
we reached around after 40 minutes so it was OK la.. we played games.. ate.. yeah nice lovely morning!

I learned how to skate board!! NOT PRO of course! but I could balance well after falling once! hahaha.. anyways.. it was fun.. u want the list of who went? OK..

  • ME of course!
  • Jared
  • Brendan
  • Brenda
  • Yan Wen
  • Hui Shun
  • Kan
  • Patrick
  • Wei Han
  • Yi-Yeong
  • Chi Chen
  • Jerome
  • Richie
  • Alex
  • Jun You and Jun June? LoL!
  • Amos
  • Jordan
  • a guy I don't know.. sorry!
  • Aunty Kelly!!
  • so to those that I left out.. here's a space for you! LOL sorry!!!!

yeah! there is the list.. not much of us but it was fun..

I got DARKER AGAIN!! but I don't care.. I love me for who I am and how I look like! I thank the Lord that has given me such a wonderful self! LOL! and family and friends!! and LIFE

maybe I had been selfish and annoying but now I know.. I can change! =)

so after everything.. we wrapped things up and time to go back home.. Kan, Patrick, Yan Wen and myself cycled together!!! (yeah.. this time Patrick and I got to cycle! hehe) we saw Tok Sira school since I have NEVER been there even ONCE! so it was nice.. I was just outside the gate but I got a lil look of it! =D fair enough

we used the short cut way home (thanks to KAN's GREAT idea.. LOL!).. and got to TC school.. Kan and Patrick went back to Kan's house.. and I fetched Yan Wen back home.. no I didn't actually fetched but I cycled her back and cycled myself back afterwards! it has been a while since I last cycled! =) so I have to cherish my moments with a bike which isn't mine!! but I think I cycled too much today! xD

my leg is aching!!!!

so I got home.. and I have to go back to church like in less than an hour.. I went to Kan's house a while for Ping Pong!! I didn't actually 'played' but I saw Patrick's Parkinson so it was OK! LOL then I went home and ate a little then got some shower since I sweated like so frigging MUCH! and rushed of to church for Parent's day sketch practice!

Practice was.. how do I put it in words? it went OK! LOL! we fixed things up and acted a little bit.. got some mind cleared up and yeah! after being bored of practicing we refreshed our memories of Physics, Chemistry, Add Math, Biology, English and BM! LOL!!! oh and when I mean 'we' I meant Jerome, Yan Wen, Patrick and ME!

so I cycled back here after practice at 4.15pm.. now I'm back home! here.. all shivered in cold rain! =) I cycled in the rain.. I hope I don't catch a cold or something..

so what am I going to do next? keep in touch! ( I sound like a TV host or some thing!! ^,^)

Love, Hannah