About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

no time to post..

seriously.. i have no time to post the post about AFS dinner nor my youth camp..
i'm hustling and bustling about nothing! absolutely lazy!
freaking laptop has a problem with me.. =P might post a little later bout those.. but i might give you guys some tips bout the AFS dinner and the youth camp.. LOL
in the AFS dinner.. there's a guy named INUK! LoL he looked like a Korean actor! and he's from Greenland.. =D
erm.. then youth camp.. there's this guy that is running in my mind since he left! the smile on his face can't be forgotten!!! OH NO! i mean he was there for like a few hours only but i cant seem to get him off my mind! HOT!! seriously.. xD will tell u more.. =P

ok so today is a Saturday right?
we planned to go down to my grandma's house in PJ today.. (we did) but before that we went for horse riding.. my last horse riding was last year.. dad planned to go horse riding every year at least once!!
where we rode our horses was in Bukit Tinggi's Berjaya Hills.. nice place!
so we booked our rides at 9am so we took off from our house at 6.30am.. (actually we were VERY late indeed.. lol!)
we ate breakfast in Khalsa.. and then *vroom* our way to our horses stables! =D
we reached at around 9.30am and was ready for our rides! (sweet rides i tell you!)
my horse was a different horse this time.. its a male.. named Turner.. his mixed black and white.. and he is very naughty.. we booked our horses for half a day which was until 1.30pm..
so we rode and rode!
first we practised in the rings.. got used to our horses and then took off to the roads!!
my horse was galloping by its own.. when i want it to go faster it ignored and neighed! WHAT!?!?
the man told me that i should control the horse than it controlled me but sadly this horse hated me and vice versa too! so we didnt cooperate much.. it ran when it felt like it and stops when it wishes to.. LOL! but im fine with it.. as long as i dont fall off or was left behind then im alright..
so we galloped up hill and down hill.. saw nice sights of mountains and heard the noises of monkeys and some insects.. NICE..
around 11.00am we stopped for a picnic which was prepared for us.. i fed Turned an apple and a banana of mine since i wasnt hungry.. it looked happy.. =P then we got on our horses again and rode back to the stables.. can't elaborate much.. but one word that can summarise the whole story would probably be FUN! =D i might have gotten a little dark due to the hot sun and a little leg cramp for the LONG ride but it was fun and worth it.. not telling you the amount of the ride if not you would be money struck.. LOL
ok.. now i'm in my room in my grandma's house after eating dinner.. was celebrating my sister's, cousin brother's and my aunt's birthday altogether.. having a yummy cheese cake later.. xD
thats all.. havent typed for like two days.. hands are tired..
gotta go...
Love, Hannah

PS: i might buy dresses tomorrow.. or maybe books? =P decisions!!