About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I’m so frigging LAZY!

I hate shopaholic books now!

no I actually I love them!

*sigh*

I just don't like the way Bex is living her life.. OH! I'm currently on the first book.. ( I finished baby and sister and it was great but the first one!?!? )

Bex keeps spending and spending when she knows she's in debts!! debts with so many banks!! and she keeps buying stuffs that are totally useless and she always give herself an excuse to buy those useless stuffs which is "just take it as an investment!" what the hell!?

anyways.. whenever I read the part where she keeps complaining about the debts I feel so annoyed! LOL she CREATED the debts! ARGH! whats wrong with her!?

LOL! ok la.. I just need to chill.. anyone wants to cycle? you know how to get me which is to ring me!! =)

Love, Hannah