About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 22, 2009

wrong can be not doing that thing as well!

HAPPY PARENTS'/FATHERs' DAY

woke up around 8am.. got ready.. didn't know what to wear actually so I just randomly pulled out a black POLO shirt and a black skirt from Paris.. I didn't purposely wana wear full black but I just randomly picked it out since I was clueless of what to wear..

reached church and saw most of the youth wearing black too! NO actually they were wearing black because it was their dress code since their musicians! LOL

anyway, Jared was the leader.. nice songs! =) will miss him!! he's going to KL (some where in Selangor! LOL) for college.. eh! NO.. its U!! ok.. I usually mix up college with U.. I don't get it! ISH!

so after singing.. we (Jerome, Me, Yan Wen, Patrick, Brandon) went upstairs to practice the 'mime' but we didn't mime anymore since Aunty Kelly didn't understand.. so its like 'acting' loo..

it was OK.. after practicing a few rounds.. Aunty Kelly came and said.. ITS UR TURN.. so we head downstairs and act! it was OK? LOL

then the children danced.. got some gifts for all parents.. then we go up for refreshments.. but no..

my family dragged me to MS. Garden for breakfast! had dim sums!

I saw Wei Kang!! he was working there! oMG! he looked as hot as he was when we depart for secondary! and YES I'm still heads taller than him! =D EDDY!! see that? =D

after BRUNCH! I went back to church for youth.. Kan came.. Aunty Charlotte was talking.. nice having her around! =) she's so nice..

we talked about our body as a temple of God.. so yeah! it was nice.. knowing that piercings are bad! HAHAA!

after church.. we had a little piece of cake (coffee) for Jared's farewell! seriously will miss HIM!!

Hui SHUN fetched me back! WOW so fast! didn't know he could drive already! cant wait for my turn! =)

got home and Kan asked me to go for badminton? I said OK! and yeah.. it was TIRESOME! =)

fun but tiresome! arms were dying! but I cant stop.. seriously.. but in the end I stopped.. =( LOL!

around 4.30 my dad came and picked me up for golf! I hit 150+ balls! stupid Hilda only wanted less than 50! that PIG!

my hands were in pain!! no it was my arms.. OK actually it was my whole body! LOL

I finished up the balls and went straight to the canteen for some sandwich! didn't wait for Hilda because she annoyed me!

after that I went to the pool and swam! freaking Hilda didn't pack my slippers so after swimming I had to wear my shoes out! ISH!!

I swam until 7.15pm! no time to shower since my dad called me out of the pool! I swam for more than 50 laps.. after 50 I lost count! LOL

TIRED! went back home and ate a bit of food.. my stomach didn't allow me to eat much.. felt like vomiting!

after eating Ben, Hilda and I cleaned up since Hazel and mummy prepared the food.. Dad didn't do anything because it was Father's day too!

then I took a shower! and VOILA I'm here! =)

actually I wanted to finish this post before 9.30pm but so many chats were popping out from the blue! LOL!

so now! I'm going to hit the bed! I'm exhausted!!

Love, Hannah

PS: KAN WAI KIN!! nah.. there's your name! LOL he's a BAD boy! =DDDDDD

PPS: time is Gold.. don't waste it

PPPS: kids can be so annoying! especially malay ones! (sorry for being racists! but its from my heart!)

PPPPS: I love the water! I felt like I was a mermaid!! ( NO clamshells ok? LOL!)

PPPPPS: I don't want to wake up in the morning tomorrow! can I skip school mummy?!!!!! =(

PPPPPPS: I love ps's! LOL

PPPPPPPS: I feel like sending this entry thingy.. John gave me the link.. but I'm too tired to think of anything! will do it later! =) link is here for those who loves to crap! =D http://www.mtvasia.com/Funstuff/Contests/BloggerContest/

PPPPPPPPS: pros and cons work for me!! =D love it!

PPPPPPPPPS: Darsyanah, SOD THAT BITCH!

PPPPPPPPPPS: I think THIS is the longest PS thing ever! =D all smiles!

PPPPPPPPPPPS: I'm going to get my PT!!! =D golf thingy.. xD

PPPPPPPPPPPPS: ciao people!! =P