About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 15, 2009

I freaking screwed up my AFS interview!

I'm not sure whether I screwed it 100% but I know I did..

I didn't freaking do any revision on India.. like when the interviewers asked me which place of India would I want to stay in if I were to be there? and guess what I said!! I said DUBAI! freaking DUBAI!!! fuck.. anyways.. then they looked confused and asked me what is the CAPITAL of INDIA! and I said "DUBAI la" LOL!! oh no! I'm screwed!

LOL!! but it was nice I think.. they really shot me.. and I hopefully I answered well..

the most hardest question was if my host family were Hindus and they were to go for their worship in the temple.. would I follow? I said yes.. then they said if they (my host family) asked me to do what they're doing in the temple like worshiping or something would I follow? I said NO of course.. but the interviewers said it would offend my host family and what do I do? I said I would explain to them about my own faith in my religion and if they really want me to do it so bad I would just do it but for the fun of it only? and the interviewers finally asked would my actions offend my religion.. I said of course it will but in the end I would ask for forgiveness from Jesus and I'm sure He will understand what I went through and since I didn't do it like with my heart or anything.. so yeah.. I'm sure I'll be alright if I have the faith in my religion.. =) they looked at me and smile.. nodding their heads.. I was pleased for the way I put my words.. LOL it was interesting..

I really enjoyed myself there! I met a lot of people (ok not that much! but still).. was fun! =)

wow.. I seriously wish I would get it.. xD if I do.. give me a list of ur names I would buy souvenirs for u! AHHAHA

Love, Hannah