About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

who’s that girl? by Alexandra Potter


that's the book I finished reading in KL! boring trip in KL so I bought that book in Borders..

I bought another one as well called.. Kissed by an angel by Elizabeth Chandler..

NICE BOOKS they have there..I was suppose to buy one only but who cares.. they have nice offers!! xD

ok.. I finished reading <who's that girl?> already! nice!!

you should read it! want to borrow it? sure! just ask.. =)

tres romantic!


Love, Hannah