About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

aiks.. forgot to inform you guys..

The video down there.. u have to wait till my blog's song in over only can watch peacefully?! hahaha.. sorry.. =P anyway.. a little something for you.. you could save the earth by..
  • reducing usage of plastics (including straws!!)
  • cycle to some short destination with some friends.. it gives good health and less pollution! =)
  • buy recycle bags.. they have very chic ones now in various malls! go get them!
that's what i usually do! =) maybe cycling isn't right.. but i walk!! LOL try and please save the earth?! its getting so hot now (weather) i dont think my dogs could even survive the heat.. i might install fans for them in their cages! =)
Love, Hannah


AND once again..
GO GREEN!!