About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

screw me..

Ok. so I went to school today. lame day! I hate my results! blame it all on me! *sigh*

I suck in studies, seriously! HELP!?

anyways.. my English teacher asked for our Nie Project that was given to us even before our mid-year exams. but we were to busy and in the holidays EVERYONE forgotten about it! so she said she wants it tomorrow! but the latest would be Thursday so it's OK!

Darsyi and I really had 'fun' interviewing people for our project! LOL it was fun.

So after school, I stayed back for the IU night sketch practice and it went alright? I'm not sure how I'm suppose to put it in words.. LOL

then I went off first to YAMAHA for my guitar lessons.. Erlin said I did OK for unbreakable by westlife! =) YAY!

and she taught me how to tune my guitar without the tuner! and also she taught me another song? two songs actually, one is Hero by Enrique and the other is I'm yours by Jason Mraz..

after my lessons I went home and dozed off on my bed while reading Shopaholic and then woke up and rushed for a bath. went for tuition and VOILA I'm here!

I'm staying up late for the freaking Nie project and now I cant stand it so I'm going to sleep! SCREW that project!

PS: I didn't expect that! its.. oh DKDC!

PPS: I might as well just slice my wrist and go to hell because my situation right now is actually FAR MORE worst than that!

PPPS: ohhh screw me!!

Love, Hannah