About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

this is unfair! seriously!!

BRIBE means (to me) that you are incapable of doing anything! you have NO TALENTS or what so ever that's why you have to use people! you use people's weaknesses! and THAT for me is evil!! that to me.. (since you are a Christian) is disgraceful! never mind.. I'm sure one day a punishment would be given to you! =) I'll wait for that to come!

and YOU on the other hand! you back stabbing, thousand faced snake! I cant believe you could do that to a friend of yours that trust you so much! you.. and YOU! are both equally evil and such a shameful disgrace! I seriously cant take this..

I don't care.. I don't want to care! you want to sin.. go ahead! I mean like.. if you don't deserve it that you don't! why do you have to force?!

anyway, DARSYANAH and THIVIYA has explanations for me! they asked me to go to school today.. but they didn't showed up! idiots! I was so furious!

PS: I am so lazy to blog! YOU idiot made my mood like this! you should be proud of yourself eh?!

PPS: so what if your sister is a fucking lawyer! do I look like I care.. if its OUR problem.. then its OUR problem.. if you pull another soul in our matter that means you are WEAK!

PPPS: MGSS band won! great?

PPPPS: no mood.. simply no mood at all!! =(

Love, Hannah