About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

NO TIME NO TIME!!

OK.. so here is why I don't have time.. BECAUSE OF MY BLOODY BRAINS AND MOUTH THAT KEEPS SAYING YES TO ALL ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE! die..

my schedule!

Friday (26/6)

  • school finishes at 12.30pm
  • having Chapel meeting till 1pm
  • Interact BOD interview!?
  • meeting with Julius for the secret recipe thing.. (sponsors for IU night)
  • Chemistry tuition at 3pm
  • might go jogging at 6pm or swimming?
  • Add math tuition at 8pm
  • night is the time for me to rest!!!

Saturday (27/6)

  • having school! until 12.30pm
  • going for facial around 2pm
  • might go for golf at 4.30pm
  • nothing much on Saturday I guess..

Sunday (28/7)

  • church at 8am
  • IU rehearsal in Vistana at 1pm!!
  • after that.. HMMM~ I don't know?

Monday (29/7)

  • school..
  • staying back for Interact? got something to do with the sponsoring stuffs!


 

OK! TMI!! TMI! (too much info)

so.. tomorrow! its doom's day!! I'm having HARI PRESTASI!! means my parents would come over to school and take my report card! and I saw.. I got the LAST in class!! I hate being in the first class! I want to go back to second! I miss ALYA! I miss my freedom!! =(

maybe I will change or transfer! yeah!! good idea..

I might go for Tok Sira!! =P or maybe.. hmmm~ I don't know.. some where but MGS! =(

Love, Hannah

PS: I hate accounts!

PPS: =( I feel so down!

PPPS: I hate stingy idiots that wont sponsor! LOL

PPPPS: today's theme is hatred?! LOL