About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gracie’s choice

Ok seriously! I'm not panicking! haha.. What for? (copying Shopaholic! LOL!)

So.. I slept VERY EARLY indeed!! That's how I want to put it.. yeah.. 'Early'!

I slept at the time where I was supposed to wake up during schooling days! Which was around 6am!!?

Actually I hit bed earlier than that but then my frigging brain wouldn't let me rest.. I kept thinking of our chat (Kan and Patrick)

and guess what time I woke up? LOL.. no! NOT 5 of course! I woke up at 2pm! just enough at the right time for lunch! LOL! lazy me.. what a pig right?

I watched the biggest loser in hallmark channel.. then when its 3pm there'll always be movies.. so I watched a movie called..

GRACIE's CHOICE!

a movie based on a true story! so nice.. its so touching..

its about this girl named Gracie.. that has a mum, a sister, and 3 brothers.. she's the oldest among all of them (not mum of course!)

Frigging mum was a drunkard and a drug addict so they had a hectic life.. so Gracie took her mum's place to take care of her family! a very touching story!

I seriously cried.. like literally! how could I not! its NICE! and it made me realize that there are such people in the world and I should appreciate what I have now and to do my best to help those that needs help..

just imagine me in Gracie's shoe.. taking care of my family.. with no mum, no support in any way.. its so difficult at her age! she's just my age and she has to go through hard life and still can score in her exams! (LOL! I guess I suck!)

maybe from now on.. I will be.. ME! I don't want to be her.. I might just change a bit to be like her and too take responsibilities but her action and decision is one big one that I think I don't have the confidence to even survive through what she did! so yeah! I'll change slowly.. some people are blessed with humungous confidence and courage to do certain things.. but mine is definitely undiscovered
yet! LOL

PS: watch this movie!

PPS: want to join me in a jog this Saturday? to TC! from my church! with a bunch of humans! xD

Love, hannah